|Name of Staff/ officers
The main functions of the Department are:
- Promotion and implementation of educational schemes including training for enhancement of capabilities in them
- Issuance of caste certificates and enforcement of reservation rules in services, posts and educational institutions
- Implementation of schemes including income generation schemes for economic upliftment
- Strengthening of infrastructure and creation of community assets for integrated development of the backward classes.
- Social and cultural development of the backward classes.
- Caste Certificate To apply Click here
- Sikshashree for the SC & ST students studying in class V to VIII
- Medashree for the OBC students studying in Class V to VIII
- OASIS scholarship for the students of SC & ST studying in class IX to X for the SC, ST & OBC students studying XI onwards. Click here to apply.
- Taposili Bandhu(For SC) & Jai Johar(For ST) Pension Scheme.
- Inter Caste Marriage Grant. Click here to apply.